The main Justice League or Justice League of America is a well-known team of DC Comics superheroes. They aren’t the only team to carry the Justice League name, though. Today, we talk 5 variations of Justice League teams from the pages of DC Comics.
- Main Justice League/Justice League of America- First appeared in 1960; features Batman, Aquaman, the Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Superman, and Wonder Woman
- Justice Society of America (1940) – Essentially the original JL
- Others – Extreme Justice, Justice League Elite, Shadowpact, Young Justice, Justice League Antarctica
- Justice League Detroit (1978-1986) – Aquaman, Batman, Elongated Man, Gypsy, Martian Manhunter, Steel (Hank Heywood III), Vibe, Vixen, Zatanna
- Justice League International (1987) – Batman, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Captain Marvel (Shazam), Dr. Fate, Dr. Light, Guy Gardner/Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Mister Miracle
- Justice League Europe (1989-1993). Original team – Captain Atom, Elongated Man, Power Girl, Flash, Rocket Red, Animal Man, Metamorpho,
- Justice League Dark (2011) – handles supernatural threats. Team – Constantine, Deadman, Shade the Changing Man, Zatanna, Madame Xanadu, Swamp Thing
- Justice League 3000 (2013) – 31st century. New versions of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.