Suicide Squad has won an Academy Award for Makeup and Hairstyling. We also talk about the prospects of Mel Gibson on the Suicide Squad sequel and the casting of Cress Williams as Black Lightning for The CW’s pilot.
Suicide Squad wins the Oscar for Makeup and Hairstyling – Twitter
- Team of Alessandro Bertolazzi, Giorgio Gregorini and Christopher Nelson
- Viola Davis won for Best Supporting Actress (Fences)
Mel Gibson on potentially directing Suicide Squad 2 – Entertainment Tonight on YouTube
- Q – Are you doing Suicide Squad? A – I don’t know. I just met some guys about story points. It’s not a done deal or anything, but it’s just fun to shoot the bull when it comes to stories. I love doing it. And if we can elevate any kind of concept it’s good.
- Q – So you’re ready if it happens? A – Yeah…we’ll see.
Cress Williams cast as Jefferson Pierce in The CW’s Black Lightning pilot – Deadline
- Known for a bunch of stuff, including Prison Break and Hart of Dixie
Injustice 2 “Shattered Alliances, Part 1” trailer – YouTube
- Don’t mess with Supes
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.