More details of James Wan’s Aquaman movie have been released, including details on Patrick Wilson’s King Orm. In other news, Netflix has revived Lucifer by ordering a 10-episode Season 4.
More Aquaman movie news
- Director James Wan on Twitter – Aquaman trailer will debut at San Diego Comic-Con; also shows new logo
- Entertainment Weekly – Patrick Wilson on Orm – “He’s kind of an eco-warrior. He’s got a very clear gripe with the surface world, which has been polluting his oceans for centuries. And that’s something for me — I’m sure for you too — that’s very easy to understand. If somebody was just constantly polluting our air and ruining how we lived…”
- Orm wants to lead the underwater kingdoms in a battle with the surface world
- Director James Wan – “Patrick is such a talented actor and a chameleon as well, he can disappear into any role. Orm’s got a soft spot for his brother who lives on the surface world and if anything just wants him to rule Atlantis and the world together, but his brother doesn’t see it that way. A lot of the clashes they have stem from their different upbringings. So I didn’t want to cast a typical villain actor.”
Lucifer has been picked up by Netflix, who orders a 4th season
- 5 weeks after being cancelled, deadline for cast and crew contracts
- Amazon was also in talks to pick it up
- Netflix had to acquire streaming rights for the series (Hulu had them in U.S.)
- According to TV Line, the Season 4 order is 10 episodes
- Could the show change with a move to Netflix?
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.