On today’s podcast, we answer some great listener questions on the Aquaman movie, the return of Superman in Justice League, and the Krypton TV series.
Twitter question from @AnAndyhaskell15 – “Will we see Mera Black Manta and Ocean Masters Origins and how Arthur and Mera first met in Aquaman?”
- What will we see in Justice League?
Twitter question from @condor_zelander – “Will we see Aqualad in the DCEU if not Aquaman will he be in the Aquaman sequel?”
- James Wan said no Aqualad in first film (Twitter)
- Teen Titans/Young Justice
Twitter question form @salvatore_chief – Could the Codex be involved in Superman’s revival in Justice League?
Twitter question from @ccstar1138 – “Do you think that the #Krypton tv series (if it sees fruition) will be set in the #DCEU or in another alternate universe?”
- No mention of movies in Syfy’s press release (other than David S. Goyer’s credits) – May 2016
- First mention of potential series by Bleeding Cool does not mention connection to movies – October 2014; confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter in December 2014
- October 2015 interviews with Goyer by ComicBook.com and Collider reference 200 years before Man of Steel
- Unofficial connections?
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.