On today’s podcast, we discuss Aquaman, Batman and Harley Quinn theatrical release, Black Lightning, and more.
Michael Beach officially joins the cast of the Aquaman movie – Deadline
- “Warner Bros says Beach will play Jesse Kane, part of a group of high-seas hijackers who has a fateful interaction with Aquaman.“
- Some speculation is that he is Black Manta’s father
- Voiced Mister Terrific and Devil Ray in Justice League Unlimited
Batman and Harley Quinn to release in theaters for one night – Fathom Events
- August 14th (the night before it releases digitally)
- Tickets go on sale June 30
- Run time appears to be 1 hour, 20 minutes
Black Lightning creator Tony Isabella – iDigitalTimes
- Pleased with trailer
- Doesn’t really want to see Static in the show
- What makes BL different – “Responsibility. He doesn’t want to be a superhero. He does it because he can and because there’s a need. I always refer to him as a reluctant hero. He would rather be a teacher, he would rather be principal, but he can’t turn his back on what else he is. So he has to use that for the benefit of the community and the world.”
Twitter question from @BobbyClaus1 – “Thoughts on the Reddit rumor from this past weekend?”
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.