The upcoming Aquaman and The Batman films dominate today’s episode, along with some Wonder Woman news. Director James Wan recently spoke with ETOnline about his take on Aquaman. He had many interesting things to say about what he is using as inspiration as well as what we might see from Aquaman and Mera in Justice League.
Mark Hughes of Forbes released an article yesterday with several interesting pieces of information regarding Ben Affleck’s The Batman. Hughes gave updates on when we might see the movie as well as name-dropping some of the supporting characters we may see in the movie.
Today is a big day for Wonder Woman, as DC Comics is calling it her 75th anniversary. She was recently named the most powerful superhero by Entertainment Weekly and is being honored by the United Nations today.
In other new, DC Comics characters are topping the sales charts for Halloween costumes this year, according to thisisinsider.com. Harley Quinn came in on top, to nobody’s surprise. DC ranked 4 characters in the top 7 and had 8 of the top 50 overall.
- 00:20 Director James Wan says the Aquaman film will be full of action
- 04:35 Mark Hughes of Forbes recently released an article about The Batman with several interesting tidbits
- 09:10 Wonder Woman was recently named the most powerful superhero by Entertainment Weekly
- 11:10 Wonder Woman is being named a U.N. Ambassador today
- 12:11 DC Comics characters are dominating Halloween costume sales this year
Thanks for listening to the podcast and be sure to subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes.