We are that much closer to an Aquaman film, as principal photography has just wrapped on James Wan’s epic 2018 film. We cover that news plus the latest on Justice League, and some DC TV talk.
Aquaman has wrapped principal photography – director James Wan on Twitter
- Started on May 2, 2017
- Amber Heard and Jason Momoa shared wrap party photos
- Scheduled for a December 21, 2018 release date
Justice League stuff
- Justice League on Twitter – The Flash comic book origins
- Twitter – Wonder Woman and Cyborg week
- Tickets on sale Friday, October 27th in the UK (Twitter)
- It appears Julian Lewis Jones will be playing Atlantean royalty- Instagram
TV talk on upcoming episodes – TV Line
- Supergirl – Katie McGrath on if Lena will learn the truth about Kara: “I think it’s important for Kara to have someone she doesn’t have to be Supergirl with. If Lena knew the truth, she’d always be Supergirl. And she needs to be Kara. That’s what this whole season is about, her struggling with her humanity. She has to be solely that person for somebody, and if that person has to be me, it makes me feel special.”
- Arrow – Marc Guggenheim on flashbacks: “We are going to do character-centered flashbacks and we’re very cognizant of the fact that we’ve never done a non-military flashback for Diggle. It’s something we talk about a lot but we have to marry it to the right story.” There will also be “some really cool Slade Wilson flashbacks that I’m really excited about.”
- The Flash – Harry is returning to the team this week
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.