On today’s podcast, we talk Aquaman, the Justice League movie score, the Time Warner/AT&T merger, and a question about Wonder Woman’s score.
Aquaman movie press release and official logo put out by Warner Bros.
- Stating principal photography has started; confirms cast and crew
- New logo
Junkie Xl (Tom Holkenborg) talks Justice League score – Collider
- Taking over fully for Hans Zimmer (whom he worked with on Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice)
- Wants to respect the legacy of the characters without just quoting Zimmer and John Williams’ stuff
- Can’t even technically say if he’s started work on Justice League score
Time Warner earnings still strong- The Hollywood Reporter
- Merger with AT&T is expected to be finalized this year
Twitter question from @Salvatore_Chief – “If WW’s sword “god killer?” Could cut off Doomsday’s hand could this blade harm Superman? Plus such a cool sword!!!”
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.