The Aquaman movie cast is starting to take shape, as the roles of Black Manta and Queen Atlanna are in negotiations. In other news, Chris Terrio has worked on the script for The Batman and Teri Hatcher is joining the cast of Supergirl.
2 key Aquaman movie characters close to being cast – The Hollywood Reporter
- Yahya Abdul-Mateen II (Pronunciation) as Black Manta (The Get Down, Baywatch)
- Nicole Kidman as Queen Atlanna, Aquaman’s mom
- In talks, not officially signed
- Kidman was up for a role in WW
- Getting ready for April production start
Chris Terrio recently turned in a re-write of The Batman – Deadline
- Was this before or after recent reports of script problems?
- Wrote Argo, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League
The Lego Batman Movie is tracking for an opening weekend of over $50 million domestically – Deadline
- Opening against Fifty Shades Darker and John Wick: Chapter 2
Deathstroke footage confirmed to be from test footage – Joe Manganiello on Twitter
- Still could be in Justice League
As per usual, WB didn’t buy any Super Bowl ad time – Deadline
- Still could see something with promotion partners, a la Turkish Airlines
Teri Hatcher is joining Season 2 of Supergirl – TVLine
- Multiple episodes
- Will be season’s big bad
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.