On today’s podcast, we talk Aquaman, Shazam!, Dark Universe, Gotham, and Lucifer.
Ludi Lin joins cast of Aquaman – Deadline
- Starred as Black Ranger in Power Rangers movie
- Will play Murk (“In the comics, Murk is the leader of the front-line army of Atlantis known as the Men-of-War and Aquaman’s trusted ally.”)
- Created during Geoff Johns run on Aquaman in 2013
Dwayne Johnson thinks Armie Hammer would make a great Shazam – We Got This Covered on YouTube
- “He’s a lot bigger than I thought”
- “I’m not going to tell you his name, just going to say ‘Lone Ranger’”
- “I just remember meeting him and walking away and thinking: ‘man that guy would look great I bet as Shazam.”
- “He’s one of a handful”
- Also talked about why he’s drawn to play Black Adam
- Fandango – “We have a really cool surprise for Black Adam that I can’t reveal, in terms of where we will see Black Adam being introduced.”; also said “One fine day” on fight with Superman
Courtenay Valenti Named Warner Bros. Production President – Variety
- Been with WB for about 30 years
- “Valenti was intimately involved in the Harry Potter franchise, including the recent “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.” She also helped guide studio’s animation offerings, with a particular focus on its Lego movies.”
- Kevin McCormick named Executive VP of Production – Deadline
Dark Universe won’t be Doug Liman’s next film
- Films The Chaos Walking this summer, according to Patrick Ness on Twitter
- Also has Edge of Tomorrow sequel at some point
Gotham and Lucifer change time slots for next season – Entertainment Weekly
- Gotham will move from Mondays to Thursdays at 8 p.m.
- Lucifer will air Mondays at 8 p.m. (Currently airs at 9 p.m.)
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.