The latest DC animated film, Batman and Harley Quinn, has been released. We are here to give you our thoughts. We begin with a non-spoiler review, followed by our spoiler filled thoughts on the film.
- Overall non-spoiler thoughts
- What is the tone
- Visually fits into the world of The New Batman Adventures
- Kevin Conroy as Batman, Loren Lester as Nightwing
- Melissa Rauch as Harley Quinn
- Poison Ivy/Floronic Man
*Spoilers for Batman and Harley Quinn*
- Opening Credits, fun retro style
- Nightwing and Harley
- Nightwing and Harley fight, she’s hits him with the Joker venom.
- Not Planet Krypton restaurant – Superbabes
- Poison Ivy and Floronic man are trying to infect everyone on the planet with the “swamp thing virus”
- They need Harley to help find Poison Ivy
- Fart jokes? really?
- Will the dance scene ever end?
- Fun Watchtower/Booster Gold scene
- They all fight, Poison Ivy and Floronic Man get away. They’re going to the swamp that Swamp Thing came from. They use magic yams to get there.
- They go to the swamp, and bring Harley with them. They all fight again. Harley cries and it makes Poison Ivy stop.
- Swamp Thing shows up and tells Floronic Man not to do it
- Ends quite abruptly
- After credits – Dr. Quinn short
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.