The first trailer for Batman vs. Two-Face has been released. We discuss this plus a clip from Batman and Harley Quinn, DC TV popularity, plus The Flash.
Batman vs. Two-Face trailer debut – IGN on YouTube
- Adam West as Batman, Burt Ward as Robin, and William Shatner as Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- First look at Harvey Dent, Dr. Hugo Strange, and Dr. Harleen Quinzel in this continuity (not counting comics)
- Release date not announced yet (listed as October from some retailers)
Batman and Harley Quinn new exclusive clip – YouTube
- Short clip; is Harley working at Planet Krypton?
- Theaters only monday 8/14; releases digitally 8/15 and physically 8/29
Several DC TV shows rank among the most popular for 2017 so far – Business Insider and Parrot Analytics
- The study – “analyzes ratings data (where available), social media chatter, blogging, and illegal pirating, among other factors, to figure out the viewer demand for shows.”
- #18 – Lucifer
- #17 – Gotham
- #14 – Arrow
- #7 – The Flash
- Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead are top 2
Hazard will appear in The Flash Season 4 – Variety
- Will be played by Sugar Lyn Beard (Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates)
- In comics (per Wikipedia) – Hazard has psionic powers; she uses dice to influence luck
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.