On today’s podcast, J.M. Clark from An Elegant Weapon returns to discuss comic conventions. He talks who should go, how to find them, and how to prepare to go.
Connect with J.M. Clark:
- Is it worth it/would you recommend it?
- How do you find them.
- How big of a fan do you need to be? Is it intimidating for a more casual fan?
- Difference between local and national (SDCC/NYCC-type) of cons
- 1 day experience or go for the whole weekend?
- What should I bring: Cash for comic book issues/Trade paperbacks?
While I’m there
- Should I dress up?
- What to look for (comic deals, artist signings, etc?)
- Picking up SWAG
- Any secret tips
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.