On today’s podcast, we discuss the potential episode counts for the Arrowverse next year plus a new look at DC Super Hero Girls.
Potential episode counts for next season’s CW shows – Spoiler TV
- “Note: Obviously these are not FIXED in stone, and some appear to be wrong or confusing but these are the dates that WB currently have.”
- Gotham – 10 episodes
- Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl – 22 episodes
- Black Lightning, Legends of Tomorrow – 16 episodes
First look at new design for Cartoon Network’s DC Super Hero Girls – (Newsarama)
- Lauren Faust (My Little Pony, The Powerpuff Girls)
- Announced in May of 2017 that Cartoon Network was developing the series to build on ”direct-to-video movies (3 regular, 2 Lego), as well as digital webisodes launched in 2015 on YouTube.”
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.