News is slowing down this time of year, but there is plenty to talk about in the DC TV universes. Gotham, Lucifer, and Supergirl all had their fall finales last night and the CW is set to kick-off it’s 4-show crossover.
Gotham and Lucifer fall finales on Fox last night
- 11 episodes for Gotham, 10 for Lucifer so far
- Both scheduled for 22 episode seasons
Supergirl fall finale last night
- 8th episode, scheduled for 22
- Other DC CW shows will return next week
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow “Found Footage” – YouTube
- Old school footage showing the Dominators
(Spoilers) New threat coming to The Flash to replace Flashpoint – Comicbook.com
- Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg – ”There’s a villain coming up who’s another one of the husk villains that was created by Alchemy, so there’s that to deal with, but the midseason finale kind of creates a new problem for our heroes that they weren’t anticipating — something that they’ve never faced before. And it’s so big we’re actually considering changing the saga sell from talking about Flashpoint to talking about that, because that’s what’s driving a lot of the episodes, actually. Flashpoint won’t loom as large as the threat that presents itself in 309.”
- Midseason finale next week
(Spoilers) Dominators will return in Season 2 of Supergirl – Comicbook.com
- Unknown if same as Earth-1 Dominators
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe, rate, and review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.