What is the worst-case scenario for the DCEU? Mark Hughes of Forbes wrote an article on that very topic. We discuss that as well as the prmiere date of NBC’s Powerless on today’s podcast.
Mark Hughes’ article on the worst-case scenario for DCEU – Forbes
- Why Warner Bros. and The Flash director Rick Famuyiwa might have split
- Potential Teen Titans film on the radar for WB
- Worst case scenario – More Batman, Superman, Suicide Squad/Harley Quinn and team-ups
NBC has set a premiere date for Powerless – Twitter
- Pilot airs Thursday February 2 at 8:30
- Synopsis from NBC : “In the first comedy series set in the universe of DC Comics, Vanessa Hudgens plays Emily, a spunky young insurance adjuster specializing in regular-people coverage against damage caused by the crime-fighting superheroes. But it’s when she stands up to one of these larger-than-life figures (after an epic battle messes with her commute) that she accidentally becomes a cult “hero” in her own right… even if it’s just to her group of lovably quirky coworkers. Now, while she navigates her normal, everyday life against an explosive backdrop, Emily might just discover that being a hero doesn’t always require superpowers.”
- Creator and Showrunner Ben Queen left the show in August
- Michael Patrick Jann is listed as an Executive Producer by NBC
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to stay up-to-date with all the important DC Comics news.