DC’s Legends of Tomorrow returns with Season 4 on The CW on Tuesday, October 10th at 9:00 Eastern. On today’s show, we preview the upcoming season with special guest Travis Hynes (@Travis_156 on Twitter).
- This season will (slightly) expand to 18 episodes
- What we are most looking forward to
- Changes we would like to see
- New characters we hope to see
- How will Grodd fit in?
- Who will be the villain?
- Darhk/Captain Cold
- Rip and his team
- Tala Ashe as Zari Adrianna Tomaz (a hacker)
- Will the Justice Society of America return?
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.