The second issue of Doomsday Clock has arrived and we review in detail on today’s show.
- Written by Geoff Johns, art by Gary Frank
- Overall thoughts
- Drop hints to next year of DC Comics – Gotham not trusting Batman, The Supermen theory
- Veidt gives The Marionette and The Mime their costumes, looking for Dr. Manhattan to have him save the world.
- We see flashback of them robbing a bank (“Did anyone see where his finger went?”)
- Dr. Manhattan shows up at the bank robbery. Doesn’t kill them, says “Babum”
- Veidt wants Jon to have a memory of them.
- They take the Owlship next to a Nuclear explosion
- We cut to Bruce Wayne taking a Rorschach test
- Lexcorp is trying to buy Wayne Enterprises, Gotham hates Batman
- New Rorschach’s name is Reggie
- The Owlship has traveled to the same universe Dr. Manhattan did. There are “fictional” people who exist on this Earth that don’t exist on Veidt’s?
- The 2 smartest people on this Earth (Lex and Bruce) will help them.
- Rorschach goes to Wayne Manor, sees Batman
- Veidt goes to talk to Lex (Smartest man on this Earth)
- The Comedian is alive on this Earth, shoots Lex and Veidt
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.