On today’s podcast, we review the latest issue of Doomsday Clock from Geoff Johns and Gary Frank.
- Overall non-spoiler thoughts
- Watchmen opening
- Jon brought Comedian back, Ozymandias escapes
- Rorschach talking to Batman, gives him Kovac’s Journal
- Mime and Marionette have escaped
- The Superman Question: “Why are 97% of the world’s Metahumans American?” A lot of metahumans turned up after Superman arrived. Could be the result of government experiments.
- Johnny Thunder (story continues from Rebirth)/ hints at JSA
- Nathaniel Dusk – Real DC comics character from 1984-85 (like Tales of the Black Freighter?). The extra material is about the murder of the actor who plays him Carver Colman.
- Rorschach wants more pancakes. Also, he reveals his face.
- Mime and Marionette end up on Joker’s turf.
- Mime’s weapons?
- Mime & Marionette/ Punch & Jewelee (Charlton Comics)
- Rorschach is having a flashback of when the alien monster showed up. He’s driving a car with a big “V” on the steering wheel. Was he Veidt’s chauffeur?
- Batman says he knows where Dr. Manhattan is: Arkham Asylum.
- But really, he’s just locking Rorschach up there.
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.