After a month break, Geoff Johns and Gary Frank’s Doomsday Clock returns with issue #4. We give our thoughts on the issue for today’s show.
- Overall non-spoiler thoughts
- Flashback to Reggie’s (New Rorschach) past. His dad was the psychiatrist (Dr. Malcolm Long) to the original Rorschach.
- Present day Arkham, Dr. Matthew Mason comes to talk to Reggie.
- He saw Veidt’s Nightmare (monster), drove him crazy, his parents were killed by the creature.
- He sees Mothman (Byron Lewis) escape mental institution and then get caught again. He would fly off every now and then get stuff for Reggie, helped him.
- Mothman once brought back Dr. Long’s notes on Rorschach.
- Mothman teaches Reggie to fight, the skills of the Minutemen.
- We see the world figure out Veidt released the alien, Reggie wants revenge.
- Reggie and Byron escape, set asylum on fire. Byron goes back in to die.
- Byron leaves him Rorschach’s mask, sends him to Veidt.
- Batman was actually Dr. Mason interviewing Reggie.
- Reggie escapes with help of Jane Doe (Saturn Girl). They’re looking for the “light” (Mothman, Veidt)
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.