*Spoilers* for The Flash Season 3, Episode 6 “Shade” in this review and recap.
As always, we begin this podcast with our non-spoiler review followed by a spoiler recap of the episode.
- Wally is having visions from the Flashpoint timeline about being Kid Flash
- HR tells Cisco and Caitlin they should reopen STAR Labs as a museum – Cisco tells him he is known as a murderer on this Earth
- Barry tells Wally and Iris about their Flashpoint lives
- Shade shows up and kills a stockbroker
- Joe can’t find Wally
- HR has a face changing device – kind of funny
- Barry tells STAR Labs about the shadow killing the stockbroker – HR tells them they had the same meta on his earth called Shade
- Caitlin tells Cisco about Frost skills – she took his cuffs
- Cisco vibes future – fight between Vibe and Killer Frost, but he tells her he didn’t see anything.
- HR gives them a “neural adjustment” so they see HR, the rest of the world sees his partner. (Smart, we get to keep the actor we love, he gets to out in public)
- Cisco tells Caitlin the truth about what he saw when he vibed her.
- Alchemy wants Wally, so they lock him up
- HR is flirting with Cecile
- Shade shows up at the movies
- Alchemy talks to Wally in his head – scratches Alchemy into the glass – tells Wally to find him
- Handcuffs and headlights stop Shade
- Iris lets Wally out – she then has to punch him to stop him
- Cisco tattles on Caitlin – Barry tells Caitlin it’s his fault
- Wally offers to be bait to catch Alchemy
- “Where’s Julian?” – “He didn’t come in today”
- Alchemy puts Wally in some kind of cocoon
- SAVITAR – God of Speed
- “Tune in next time” real cliffhanger ending
- Will we see bad Wally?
- Where did Julian go missing?
- What will happen to Caitlin?
- What crazy powers will Savitar have?
What did you think of this episode of The Flash? Let us know by getting in touch on Facebook.