*Spoilers* for The Flash Season 3, Episode 7 “Killer Frost” in this review and recap.
As always, we begin with a non-spoiler review of the episode followed by a spoiler-filled recap and summary
- Opens where we left off in last episode
- Savitar takes Barry around, is going to kill him, Caitlin has to use her powers to save him
- Caitlin’s eyes flash, her powers are taking over
- They have Wally in the cocoon, he’s still alive
- Joe interrogates one of Alchemy’s followers
- Tells him the human race will be judged
- Caitlin shows up and gets Joe to leave, uses her freeze powers on him to ask where Alchemy is
- She abducts Julian
- We see Detective Patterson for the first time
- Caitlin forces Julian to create an algorithm to try to find Savitar/Alchemy
- HR actually helps find Caitlin
- Julian alerts Patterson of where is held hostage
- Flash shows up, Julian eggs him on to take Caitlin out, he just punches him and knocks him out
- Caitlin says she wants Alchemy to take her powers away
- Caitlin reveals that it’s Flash’s fault that Cisco’s brother is dead
- Caitlin stabs Flash so that he won’t follow her
- Caitlin Shows up at a follower of Alchemy’s house. He tells her that Savitar has shown them the future and that they have special plans for Killer Frost
- Caitlin and Cisco fight, Flash shows up
- They capture Caitlin, put her in a cell – She’s full on Killer Frost
- Iris gives Barry a pep talk
- Joe opens the cocoon – Wally is alive and has speed
- Barry lets Caitlin out, tells her that she needs to kill him first, it breaks her out of Killer Frost mode, she’s ok now.
- Caitlin makes something that will fix Wally, they find him and inject him,
- They test Wally and he’s real fast.
- Barry goes to the hospital because Julian is awake
- Barry begs Julian not to turn Caitlin in, Julian agrees but tells him he needs to quit
- Stinger: Julian is Alchemy
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast to never miss a review episode.