*Spoilers* for The Flash Season 3, Episode 19 “The Once and Future Flash” in this review and recap.
TOM CAVANAGH DIRECTS; BARRY TRAVELS TO THE FUTURE TO SAVE IRIS – Barry (Grant Gustin) travels to the future to find out Savitar’s still unknown identity in the hopes of saving Iris (Candice Patton). Upon his arrival in 2024, Barry encounters future versions of his Team Flash friends, who, following the death of Iris, have become very different people, profoundly impacted by their showdown with Savitar. It will be up to Barry to infuse a sense of hope back into the team, as he proves to be the hero his future friends have been waiting for. Meanwhile, back in 2017, the hunt for Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) continues.
- Caitlin is full out Killer Frost
- “Swing Low Sweet Chariot”
- I’m just gonna run to the future while there’s a crazy killer running around, I’m sure nothing bad could possibly happen to trap me here.
- Mirror master and Top
- Barry shut everything down after Savitar killed Iris
- Future emo Barry doesn’t know who Savitar is
- Who would have guessed, he can’t get back
- Cisco’s hands
- Julian has Killer Frost locked up “I’ll never tell. You’re gonna be so surprised when you find out.” – WTF?
- She knows who Savitar is
- Wally is in a wheelchair
- Cisco has been keeping Barry in the future
- HR writes Romance novels
- They team up to take down Mirror Master and Top
- Future Barry helps, puts the suit back on
- He had help from a physicist who built the speed trap, gives past Barry the information
- Stinger: Caitlin meets Savitar, he reveals himself, comes out of the suit. We obviously don’t see him.
Next Week’s episode preview: 5/2 “I Know Who You Are” Trailer – Do we know who he is?
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.