*Spoilers* for The Flash Season 3, Episode 20 “I Know Who You Are” in this review and recap.
VIBE FACES OFF AGAINST KILLER FROST – Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team meet Tracy Brand (guest star Anne Dudek), a scientist, who may be the key to stopping Savitar. Unfortunately, Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) is also after Tracy so Team Flash must battle their old friend, which proves to be particularly difficult for Cisco (Carlos Valdes). Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Cecile’s (guest star Danielle Nicolet) relationship takes a big turn.
- 16 hours earlier
- Still inexplicably Killer Frost; Barry uses his brain skillz!
- HR’s got game
- Julian’s been a good guy lately, but everyone is mean to him
- Joe and Cecile
- Caitlin has learned some tricks with her ice
- Cisco and Julian
- My book on motivational speaking “all’s Wells that ends Wells”
- Barry has a plan
- Vibe vs. Killer Frost
- Another person to hang out in Star Labs!
- Savitar is revealed
Next Week’s episode preview: 5/9 “Cause and Effect” Trailer – Let’s erase Barry’s memories
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.