*Spoilers* for The Flash Season 3, Episode 21 “Cause and Effect” in this review and recap.
Barry (Grant Gustin) takes drastic measures to stop Savitar. Meanwhile, H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) continues to push Tracy Brand (guest star Anne Dudek) to design the trap for Savitar and Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) returns with an interesting proposal.
- He’s a time remnant, he was shunned because he wasn’t the “real” Barry
- His suit works without him inside it
- Cisco explains it “closed loop”, no beginning, no end
- Make it so Barry can’t make long term memories
- Cisco and Julian working together
- Barry has amnesia, doesn’t remember anything
- “I feel like Bart is a better name, can I go by Bart?” – Impulse reference
- I’m your brother (looks at his skin)
- HR and Tracy
- Barry is supposed to testify, does he do his job? Could Julian have used Wells’ face-changer?
- Savitar has amnesia too
- Court case
- Barry gets the glasses wet, lets the arsonist go.
- Wally doesn’t have his speed?
- Barry finds his powers again.
- Killer Frost just hanging out. (From previous -why was she cool with following future Barry?)
- “Are you sure The Streak isn’t a better name?”
- Wally gets his power back, but so does Savitar
- Stinger King Shark guarding power source
Next Week’s episode preview: 5/16 “Infantino Street”
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.