*Spoilers* for The Flash Season 3, Episode 22 “Infantino Street” in this review and recap.
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS; WENTWORTH MILLER RETURNS AS CAPTAIN COLD – With only 24 hours left until Savitar murders Iris (Candice Patton), Barry (Grant Gustin) struggles to save the woman he loves and makes the choice to use any means necessary to do so. Realizing he has one option left to save her, The Flash turns to Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) for help.
- Caviar, I would pick a different last meal.
- The power source is a piece of dominators technology at ARGUS
- You can’t use any meta powers at ARGUS
- He time traveled to where Captain Cold was still alive
- Savitar says “let them steal the power source”
- Barry isn’t known as Flash to Tracy Brand until now
- They go to stay on Earth 2 with Harry
- Barry uses the face changer to be Lyla
- Grodd, Cheetah, and Cupid cells
- “This must be where Waller keeps her Suicide Squad”
- Captain Cold knows a lot about sharks “I like shark week, not a Marine Biologists”
- HR asks Tracy to work at Star labs/Join Team Flash
- “Didn’t show the shark because they couldn’t afford to make it look good”
- Lyla just hands over the power source
- Savitar finds out where Iris is
- Cisco sees a vibe of Caitlin
- Finale talk
- Theory WARN BEFORE SAYING
Next Week’s episode preview (Season 3 finale): 5/23 “Finish Line” Trailer – Star Labs destroyed
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.