*Spoilers* for The Flash Season 3, Episode 23 “Finish Line” in this review and recap.
SEASON FINALE – With nothing left to lose, Barry (Grant Gustin) takes on Savitar in an epic conclusion to season three.
- Wands fall out of pocket, HR was the one who died
- Iris was pretending to be HR
- HR dies
- The future is changing, “Iris West-Allen” again
- The time paradox has to catch up to Savitar for him to disappear
- Savitar wants Cisco to splice him into a ton of remnants
- “Thin crust pizza you call a face”
- Julian has the cure for Caitlin
- This was Savitar’s plan all along?
- Barry wants to save Savitar, makes him remember childhood memories, brings him back to STAR labs
- Tracy doesn’t want to help because she’s mad at Savitar
- Wells talks to Tracy
- “This is where we came up with the Cerebral Inhibitor to use against DeVoe” “You haven’t gotten there yet”
- The philosopher’s stone blows up STAR labs
- Gypsy shows up, she’s connected to Cisco
- Black Flash
- Garrick shows up, Cisco made the thingy do something else
- Caitlin is good again
- Barry destroys suit
- Iris shoots Savitar
- Caitlin still isn’t ready to come back
- The speed force prison needs someone, it’s unstable, so of course, Barry needs to go into it.
- His mom is there
- Barry leaves.
Conclusion of Season 3, show resumes in the fall
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.