On today’s show, we discuss when we might see Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn next, plus Wonder Woman awards, Andrew Kreisberg’s termination, and Black Lightning.
Margot Robbie talks a little bit about her role as Harley Quinn – Variety
- She took the role after seeing end of watch
- Says she will reprise the role next year
- MTV’s Josh Horowitz said it’s not for Suicide Squad 2; Gotham City Sirens, Joker/Harley, Harley Quinn animated series
Wonder Woman awards talk
- Patty Jenkins and Gal Gadot win the NBR (National Board of Review) Spotlight Award “in recognition of their creative collaboration on Wonder Woman.”
- Variety – Gal Gadot named a Virtuosos Award (Santa Barbara International Film Festival) recipient for her role in Wonder Woman;
Andrew Kreisberg has been fired from his role with DC TV following sexual harassment allegations – (Variety)
- Co-creator of Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow; most recently co-showrunner for The Flash, and Supergirl
- Studio statement – “After a thorough investigation, Warner Bros. Television Group has terminated Andrew Kreisberg’s employment, effective immediately Greg Berlanti will assume additional responsibilities on both “The Flash,” where he will work closely with executive producer/co-showrunner Todd Helbing, and “Supergirl,” where he will work closely with executive producers/co-showrunners Robert Rovner and Jessica Queller. We remain committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees and everyone involved in our productions.”
Brief Black LIghtning “Motel Teaser” released by The CW (on YouTube)
- Reminder: show debuts January 16th
- Played during “Crisis on Earth-x” event
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.