On today’s podcast, we discuss the Joker and Harley Quinn movie, a Teen Titans Go! theatrical film plus news on Saturn Girl showing up on this season of Supergirl.
Margot Robbie talks a bit more about Joker/Harley Quinn movie – BANG Showbiz (via Female First)
- Robbie – “Their love story has to end in flames! It has to, it just wouldn’t be right.”
Warner Bros. has scheduled a Teen Titans Go! Film for theatrical release on July 27, 2018 – (Deadline)
- At the bottom of a press release announcing It sequel date; no other information given
- Cartoon Network Theatrical films – The Powerpuff Girls Movie ($11 million budget, $16.4 million box office) Regular Show: The Movie (limited release)
- Successful cartoon TV series turned movies – The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie and The Simpsons Movie
Amy Jackson will play a recurring role as Saturn Girl on Supergirl
- From DC Comics – “Saturn Girl, as DC readers know, is one of the founding members of the Legion of Super-Heroes, a super hero team from the far future of the DC Universe. Set to be a recurring character on Supergirl, Saturn Girl, aka Imra Ardeen, is a kind, smart, and strong-willed hero who uses her telekinetic ability to help those in need. She was born on Titan, one of Saturn’s moons, and arrives on Earth to help Supergirl battle one of her biggest threats.”
- Could the Legion be involved with crossover or with Mon-El?
- Saturn Girl was one of the Legion members to appear in Smallville
Supergirl “Hero’s Journey” trailer – (The CW on YouTube)
- Cool opening shot
- Kara in water like Man of Steel
- Alex trying to convince Supergirl to be Kara
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.