On today’s podcast, we talk news on Justice League, Aquaman, Gotham, and Freedom Fighters: The Ray.
Justice League movie – People
- New image of Wonder Woman, Batman, and Flash here
- Ezra Miller: “I love this gang of weirdos, we’re all very different humans and we really love each other through and through. I personally always feel that the goodness of what we create interpersonally on a set flows into the quantum fabric of the film. I trust completely in this very esoteric understanding.”
- Ben Affleck – “Wonder Woman is very powerful, Aquaman is very badass — he’s got very strong and stubborn energy. Flash is a lot of fun and full of life and Cyborg is just a very smart and independent person. And we have some new vehicles that are really awesome, like the Flying Fox, it’s so big that it can transport the whole League and can carry a Batmobile.”
Willem Dafoe talks more about his role as Vulko and Aquaman director James Wan – Collider
- Thinks he might have joined Justice League before James Wan had started work on Aquaman
- Compared Wan’s enthusiasm and ability to tell a personal story mixed with mythology to that of Sam Raimi’s work on Spider-Man
- “…he’s very precise. He really knows exactly what he wants, which is particularly a great asset when you’re making a movie that’s so technologically complicated. He can be very clear, and it’s fun to play the game of having him give you an ask and trying to satisfy that ask. He gives you some things to play with and a good story. I’m on a little break right now, but I go back to Australia tonight (August 18th) to finish the movie, and I’ll work for another month.
Gotham casts Michael Cerveris as the villain Professor Pyg – (TV Line)
- Known for Fringe and The Good Wife
- First live-action appearance; has appeared in animation
Freedom Fighters: The Ray details – TV Insider
- Melissa Benoist will voice Overgirl, the Earth-X version of Supergirl
- Will also include alternate versions of Green Arrow and Flash
- Other guests – Cisco, Mr. Terrific, and Vixen
- Premieres this fall
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.