Today’s podcast covers the latest on Justice League, Batman: Gotham by Gaslight, and more.
Justice League and DCEU stuff
- Some initial reactions are out, reviews drop late tomorrow night
- Stay through the credits
- USA Today feature – “Joss was part of the family, so we were lucky that he was there to pick it up,” Deborah Snyder says, adding that the release is bittersweet. “It was such a difficult decision but sometimes you have to put your family first. But also as a couple, we live and breathe these movies. Now that the movie is coming out, it’s a difficult time for Zack because he couldn’t really see his vision all the way through.”
- Ben Affleck on Matt Reeves solo film – “something I’m contemplating. You don’t do it forever, so I want to find a graceful and cool way to segue out of it.”
Batman: Gotham by Gaslight trailer released by IGN on YouTube
- Violence/ R-rating
- Batman look?
- Expected to release in early 2018
- Arrow and Supergirl executive producer Andrew Kreisberg suspended following sexual harassment allegations – Variety
- 15 women and 4 men have come forward with allegations of “sexual harassment and inappropriate physical contact over a period of years”
- Kreisberg denies all allegations
- Rumor from Page Six – Gal Gadot won’t return as Wonder Woman unless Brett Ratner (co-founder of RatPac-Dune Entertainment, which co-finances many WB movies) is gone; a WB rep said “false”
- WB is already severing ties with Ratner (Deadline); WB’s deal with RatPac expires in March
- DC Comics has suspended editor Eddie Berganza amid 3 sexual assault allegations (Vulture); According to Bleeding Cool, he’s already been fired
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.