On today’s podcast, we discuss Justice League and Cyborg films, DC’s performance at the Teen Choice Awards, and The Flash.
Joe Morton talks more about Justice League and Cyborg solo film – Comic Book Movie
- Victor is conflicted – his life is saved, but he might have lost his humanity
- On Cyborg solo film -“As far as I know it is still happening. I believe, although I’m not entirely sure, that it should start sometime around 2020.”- notes it depends on success of other films
- Signed a 3-picture deal – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Justice League, and Cyborg solo film
DC won several 2017 Teen Choice Awards
- Choice Action Movie – Wonder Woman
- Choice Action Movie Actor – Chris Pine (Wonder Woman)
- Choice Action Movie Actress – Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman)
- Choice Action TV Show – The Flash
- Choice Action TV Actor – Grant Gustin (The Flash)
- Choice Action TV Actress – Melissa Benoist (Supergirl)
The Flash season 4 opener will take inspiration from Rebirth – ComicBook.com
- “It’s almost like a fresh start for me as an actor this year, The first episode is called ‘Reborn’ and it’s our take on Rebirth, and it gives me an opportunity to let go of all the weight that we’ve built up and have held onto and there’s even some lines that reflect that for Barry, that he’s been able to cope and move on in a way he was never able to in the past. So it gives me an opportunity to let go and have more of that kind of fun that we had initially in season one.”
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.