Zack Snyder was interview about his upcoming Justice League film and gave some good information on Superman, Batman, and more. We talk about that, plus our first look at the Batman & Harley Quinn film, Katie Cassidy returning to Arrow, and WGN’s Scalped pilot.
Justice League interview with Zack Snyder – USA Today
- Batman takes the lead in putting together a new super-team to protect Earth. “He’s been a loner for certainly his crime-fighting career, maybe with the exception of Robin,” Snyder says. “When we meet him in BvS, he’s definitely at this low point of isolation. That was always our intention, that Justice League would be this continuation for Batman to evolve into a more complete hero.”
- “It’s hard to have a Justice League without Superman. That’s how I feel about it,” Snyder says with a laugh.
- “It was always a super-intriguing concept to me to have this opportunity to have him make that sacrifice but also have him be this, in a weird sort of way, the why of Justice League: What do you do now with him? What does the team think? What does the world need?”
First look at Batman & Harley Quinn animated movie – iTunes
- Very Bruce Timm/DCAU style
Katie Cassidy returns to Arrow as a series regular for Season 6
- Will be in episodes 22 and 23 of Season 5 also
- Will play Black Siren/Earth-2 Laurel
- Totally unrelated: record low ratings last week
WGN’s Scalped Pilot is expected to film in April in Santa Fe, New Mexico – NewsOK.com
- Primary cast is complete
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.