The first long-range box office tracking for Justice League is out, so we spend way too much time reading into the projections to compare to our expectations.
Justice League long-range (8 weeks out) box office tracking – Box Office Pro
- Domestic Predictions – $150 million opening weekend, $330 million total
- Pros – Wonder Woman film, Batman makes bank
- Cons – Batman v Superman’s reception, only 2 weeks after Thor
- Box Office Pro’s previous long-range DCEU domestic opening weekend forecasts – Man of Steel ($108 million, actual $116 million) Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ($154 million, actual $166 million, Suicide Squad ($98 million, actual $133 million),
- Wonder Woman ($83 million opening, $225 million total, actual $103 million opening, $411 million total so far)
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.