On today’s show, we cover the latest news on Justice League, including Danny Elfman’s score and more. In other news, it looks like Black Adam has a writer.
- YouTube – “Cyborg Comic Book Origins”
- Twitter – “Wonder Woman Comic Book Origins”
- YouTube – “Batman: Exclusive First Look by AT&T”
- Twitter – Batman Motion Poster
- Larry David/ Curb Your Enthusiasm promo – HBO (on Twitter)
- Report Indigo – Danny Elfman will be using his Batman theme, “There’s only ever been one theme, Batman’s theme”, used Wonder Woman’s existing theme,
- Henry Cavill in Rake Magazine – “There was a style [DC was] going for, an attempt to be different and look at things from a slightly different perspective, which hasn’t necessarily worked. Yes, it has made money, but it has not been a critical success; it hasn’t given everyone that sensation which superheroes should give the viewer. I feel like now the right mistakes have been made and they haven’t been pandered [to], and we can start telling the stories in the way they need to be told. It is even better to come back from a mistake or stylistic error into the correct vein because it will make it seem that much stronger. Wonder Woman was the first step in the right direction.”
- Gal Gadot – “We realised that actually, there is no way that Wonder Woman will ever give up on mankind. The reason why she left the island was because she wanted to make their life better and safer – they are her calling. So – I’m giving you a very honest answer – sometimes, in a creative process, you establish something that is not necessarily the right decision, but then you can always correct it and change it. So Wonder Woman will always be there as far as she’s concerned for mankind.”
Adam Sztykiel is in talks with New Line to write the Black Adam solo film – The Tracking Board
- Recently worked on Rampage (starring Dwayne Johnson) and We’re the Millers 2 for New Line, per Deadline
- Has some credits on Due Date, Made of Honor, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Trip, and Diary of Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.