On today’s podcast, we discuss Justice League, Wonder Woman’s success, Legends of Tomorrow, DC’s Milestone imprints, and more.
Justice League news
- Aquaman motion poster (Twitter) as part of Aquaman week
- YouTube – “Aquaman: Exclusive First Look by AT&T”
- YouTube – “Justice League & Gillette: The Best a Super Hero Can Get”
Patty Jenkins featured in Variety’s “Power of Women” issue
- “You’re of course aware of the money, but I’ve never been more aware of a duty than I was in this deal. I was extremely aware that I had to make sure I was being paid what the male equivalent would be.”
- Talks about the response to the film
*Potential Spoilers* Victor Garber is leaving Legends of Tomorrow – Deadline
- Starts a broadway play in January
- His exit has been planned for
- Will Lily Stein or someone else join Jax?
From NYCC: DC’s Milestone imprint to return starting in Spring of 2018
- Will be set in own universe – Earth M
- Among the titles: Static Shock, Duo, Love Army, and Earth M
PSA: Movies Anywhere has launched
- Warner Bros., Fox, Sony Pictures, Universal, Disney
- Syncs digital library between Vudu, Google Play, iTunes, and Amazon Video
- Paramount and Lionsgate not connected yet
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.