DC Comics’ first major event of the Rebirth era continues with Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #4. We give our thoughts on the issue in today’s podcast.
*Spoilers for Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #4 in today’s review and summary.
- Maxwell Lord and Nightmare army show up at Belle Reve
- Lord get June Moon to fight inside Enchantress
- Emerald Empress takes on Lanterns
- Johnny Sorrow unleashes monsters from his face
- Katana and Rustam fight
- While everyone is fighting, Maxwell Lord makes his way to the vault for what he came for, meets Killer Frost.
- Maxwell Lord talks Killer Frost into helping him.
- Lobo chases Waller and Deadshot and Batman save her.
- Superman is fighting Emerald Empress, Jessica shows up, the eye cracks open and traps Emerald Empress. She says she needs to find Saturn Girl.
- Superman says “We’ll deal with that [Saturn Girl] Later*” Text at bottom of page “Oh, you will, Superman! In the pages of Supergirl!”
- Wonder Woman and Harley take out Johnny Sorrow and the monsters by reflecting his face back at him. Harley can look straight at his face and be ok.
- Batman blows Lobo’s head off
- Maxwell Lord gets the Eclipso Diamond (Heart of Darkness), so now he controls the Justice League.
What did you think of this issue? Let us know on by connecting with us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to never miss a new episode.