Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #6 is the final issue in the 6 issue mini-series event written by Joshua Williamson. On today’s podcast, we give our recap and thoughts on the issue.
*Spoilers for Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #6 in today’s review and summary.
- Full out battle is already underway between possessed Justice League and new Justice League
- Eclipso takes Deadshot’s mask off, “possesses” him, tells him to go kill his daughter
- Only Batman, Killer Frost, and Lobo are left unpossessed.
- Batman and Killer Frost plan to trap Superman’s heat vision a prism that Killer Frost makes and turn it into sunlight to use against Eclipso
- Batman gets Superman to use his heat vision by telling him he’ll never be human and his son knows it.
- The heat vision hits the prism and spreads out and hits the Squad and League
- The prism is melting, but Killer Frost is out of power, Batman tells her to drain his lifeforce.
- The Squad and League are back to normal, tell Killer Frost to take a little bit of energy from all of them.
- Eclipso jumps in before she can do it, tries to possess her, she destroys the diamond, Max is back, Waller tells her to drain his life force and kill him. She refuses and passes out.
- Back at Belle Reve, everybody is friends now.
- Waller and Batman are talking. He wants Killer Frost released, and admits that there’s value in the Suicide Squad.
- Batman tells Lobo to join a “New Kind of Justice League” (JLA)
- Max Lord his locked up, but he explains to Waller that there are all of these loose ends.
- Waller Tells Lord he’s perfect for Task Force XI
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.