We cover the latest news on Justice League, potential Wonder Woman 2 details, and have a discussion on the DC TV ratings.
Justice League movie news
- Credits from official website – Martin Walsh (Wonder Woman) has been added as an editor (now 3 listed) – David Brenner and Richard Pearson
- Cast list
- Rated PG-13 for “Sequences of sci-fi violence and action”
- Justice League on Twitter – The Flash week; quick glimpse new footage
- The Hollywood Reporter – Hot Topic launches Justice League line of clothing, available now
Possible Wonder Woman 2 filming details – My Entertainment World
- Lists June 2018 filming date
- Synopsis – “The sequel will be a period piece, with Princess Diana facing off against the Soviet Union during the 1980s.”
- Currently scheduled for December 13, 2019 release date
DC TV Ratings versus prior season openers
- Supergirl – 3.06 to 1.87
- The Flash – 3.17 to 2.84
- Legends of Tomorrow – 1.82 to 1.71
- Arrow – 1.87 to 1.52
- ~ 20% drop overall
- Supernatural – 2.1, Riverdale up to 2.34
- Has streaming app hurt live ratings?
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.