The Justice League movie continues to creep closer and closer. Now 13 months out from release, principal photography has officially wrapped, according to Jason Momoa’s Instagram.
Powerless star recently talked with Bustle about when the series might debut on NBC.
DC comics sales are still going strong in the aftermath of rebirth and a new crossover between the Justice League and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers has been announced by DC Entertainment and BOOM! Studios.
On October 21st, Wonder Woman is going to be named as an Honorary Ambassador for the Empowerment of Women and Girls by the United Nations, according to the Washington Post.
- 00: 19 Zack Snyder’s Justice League film has wrapped principal photography
- 01:51 The Powerless premiere date on NBC is still unknown
- 03:18 DC Comics sales are still going strong
- 05:01 A Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers crossover has been announced
- 07:04 Wonder Woman is to be named UN Ambassador
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes.