Today’s podcast covers more news on the AT&T merger, Teen Titans GO! To The Movies, The Flash TV series, and more.
AT&T/Time Warner merger has been completed- (Deadline)
- $85 billion – DOJ will not appeal
- Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes will remain as a Senior Advisor during transition period
- Warner Bros, Turner Broadcasting, and HBO will be part of AT&T’s media business arm, which will get a new name
- Merger process began in October of 2016
Teen Titans GO! To The Movies – Behind the Scenes Featurette – YouTube
- Releases July 27, 2018
- Tara Strong (Raven) on Twitter says if movie is successful, original Teen Titans animated series could return for Season 6; not sure if serious
- Greg Cipes (Beast Boy) on Twitter – if film makes $250 million, anything is possible
Danielle Nicolet (Cecile) named a series regular for Season 5 of The Flash – (Deadline)
- Has been on the show since the end of Season 1
Website question from Robert Max
- Ask a question on DCDailyDrop.com
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.