Warner Bros. might be looking for a Green Lantern Corps director, and Rupert Wyatt might be on the list. We discuss that plus Season 3 of Legends of Tomorrow, and a new DC Comics imprint.
Rupert Wyatt might be a potential candidate to direct Green Lantern Corps
- According to That Hashtag Show, Wyatt is “currently attached” as director of Green Lantern Corps
- Wyatt is in post production on Captive State, previously directed Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Gambler
- “Hal Jordan: Caucasian, 39 – 50. A former military test pilot, he is now a veteran of the Green Lantern Corps.
- John Stewart: African- American male, 21 – 30. Prior to joining the Green Lantern Corp, he was a sniper in the military.”
- Umberto Gonzalez Tweet 1 – “Rupert Wyatt/GL CORPS heard a while back HOWEVER THERE WAS NO DEAL because he wants to read script first before making a decision.”; Tweet 2 – “Sorry folks, looks like it might not happen. What the hashtag show is saying isn’t accurate.”
Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 hints – DC Entertainment on YouTube
- Caity Lotz – “I think this time we aren’t gonna see history as we remember it. Before, you’d travel back and history was kind of what’s in the text books. Now that we’ve broken time, anything could be anywhere and everything could be crazy.”
- Will they address what
A new mature superhero imprint might be coming from DC Comics – Bleeding Cool
- Will be led by Mark Doyle, who is currently Editor of Vertigo and Young Animal lines, previously editor of Batman family of books
- Will be different from Vertigo, but apparently a similar concept
- Different from Dark Matter?
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.