Today’s podcast covers news on Shazam! and Gotham plus we talk what shows we’d like to see on DC’s streaming service.
Zachary Levi talks about Shazam! and his career on Inside of You with Michael Rosenbaum
- Auditioned for role of Lex Luthor in Smallville, Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy
- Worked out 5-6 times per week and ate 3700 calories per day to gain 20 pounds (up to 220) after getting the role
- Instagram – recent photo
- USA Today – Magnus Lygdback (who helped Alicia Vikander gain 12 pounds of muscle for Tomb Raider) will train Gal Gadot for Wonder Woman 2
Gotham Season 4 teaser released
- YouTube – 5+ minute look back at season so far, preview of rest of season; lots of Jerome, Arkham, Ivy, and maybe some Batcave
- Returns March 1st
Website question from Tony – “what are some of the shows you hope will be on the streaming service, live-action and animation?”
- Ask a question on DCDailyDrop.com
- What we’re getting: Young Justice, Titans, Harley Quinn, Metropolis
- Past shows?
- Future shows?
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.