On today’s podcast, we discuss Shazam!, Wonder Woman being released digitally and Season 3 of Lucifer.
David F. Sandberg talks about Shazam! – Collider
- Asked when it starts filming: “Pretty much going into Shazam right away. … I don’t know if it’s official. … It’s coming up.”
- On previous experience helping him with Shazam! “Well I mean overall, I’ve been working with kids in both my movies to my success and there will be kids in Shazam and the main character is this kid who becomes an adult. But otherwise I think, I mean my first movie was just a huge learning experience in that.”
- On shooting process for Shazam! “That might change a little bit for Shazam, I’m sure there will be a lot of pre-vis and magic to stick to and a little less improvising on set.”
- Instagram – Shared photo saying “Day 1”; start of pre-production?
Wonder Woman releases digitally today
- Yahoo – exclusive sneak peek of “Epilogue: Etta’s Mission”; Etta, Sameer, Charlie, and Chief
- Entertainment Weekly – Behind the scenes of the Beach Battle with Patty Jenkins
- Batman and Harley Quinn releases on physical copies today – Our review of Batman and Harley Quinn is here
Lucifer first look at Tom Welling in Season 3 – Entertainment Weekly
- “Welling will play Marcus Pierce, an accomplished police lieutenant who strikes up a potential romance with Decker (Lauren German), much to Lucifer’s (Tom Ellis) chagrin. However, the strategic and charismatic cop starts off as a foil to them both.”
- Tom Welling: “I definitely didn’t want to play Clark Kent again. The great thing about Clark is he didn’t know who he was and he didn’t know what he was supposed to do with what he had and his abilities. This character very much knows what he’s capable of and knows what he wants to do and knows how to do it, so as much fun as that is to play, it wasn’t necessarily because of Clark that I chose this character. It was so many more factors than just, ‘I don’t want play Clark again,’ but I’d be lying if I was saying that I do not enjoy playing something very different for sure.”
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.