Shazam! has finished principal photography and now is in post-production. We discuss this plus the Young Animal imprint and a question on The Flash movie.
Shazam! has officially wrapped principal photography – Director David F. Sandberg on Twitter
- “That’s a wrap on Shazam! Now onto months of post production.”
- Scheduled for April 5, 2019 release
- Sandberg (on Twitter) on lack of suit reveal – “Plans changed from what I’d been told. I don’t know what the current plans are. I’m now just focusing on making a good movie and trying not to talk about things before I’m supposed to talk about them.”
DC Comics’ Young Animal imprint is ending – Comics Beat
- Was designed as a ‘pop-up” (temporary) imprint
- Shade, Cave Carson, Mother Panic, and Eternity Girl will end current runs
- Doom Patrol will be continuing in some way
Twitter question from @BobbyClaus1 – “If The Flash movie is not Flashpoint what other Flash stories you think will be in the Flash solo movie?”
- Could it still incorporate some elements of Flashpoint?
- Time travel
- Rogues or speedster villain
- Something unique – Day in the life of a speedster?
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.