Black Adam might be showing up in the DCEU in a surprising way in Suicide Squad 2. We discuss this plus where Cyborg might show up, Captain Cold’s future in the Arrowverse, and more.
Suicide Squad 2 may serve as an introduction to Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam – The Wrap
- Would be a small role, with the team tasked to track down a weapon (Black Adam)
Ray Fisher talks a little bit about the future of his Cyborg character in an interview with ComicBook.com
- Knows when he’ll appear next, but can’t say anything specific
- Would like a Cyborg solo film to be more personal, partially to explain why other League members aren’t there
Wentworth Miller announces he is leaving the Arrowverse on Instagram
- Has been a major player as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold on both The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow
Brian Michael Bendis signs an exclusive multi-year contract with DC Comics
- Creator of Jessica Jones, the Miles Morales version of Spider-Man
- Also contributed writing to the Nick Fury credits scene in Iron Man
Timing of Time Warner/AT&T merger is “uncertain” – Variety
- Was expected to close in 2017, but “The timing of the closing of the deal is now uncertain.” – John Stephens, AT&T CFO
- Could be meeting with Department of Justice to figure out terms of the deal (selling properties, etc.)
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.