The Suicide Squad extended cut home video details have apparently leaked, although there has been no official confirmation. James Wan also continues to talk about the relationship between Arthur and Mera in the upcoming Aquaman solo film. We also have an update on the merger between AT&T and Time Warner and The Flash movie has landed a costume designer.
- 00:18 Suicide Squad blu-ray special features and run time apparently leaked
- Not officially released
- Blu-ray back cover only
- Apparently only 11 more minutes of footage in the extended cut
- 01:17 James Wan shares more information on the Aquaman film with Bustle
- “It starts off initially with them not quite clicking with each other. But then as the story progresses as they learn to try and work together, they get closer and closer.
- “I think that dynamic will be really interesting between the two. Amber’s character is super strong, she’s very powerful as well. You don’t wanna mess with her.”
- 04:00 Update on the deal between AT&T and Time Warner – Deadline
- Deal is expected to close around the end of 2017
- Major changes not expected – AT&T provides wireless services, Warner Bros. provides content.
- Yahoo Movies – “The combined entity will be a $300 billion-plus content and distribution giant. The next biggest, Disney, is one-half the size.”
- AT&T CEO Randall Stepehnson said Time Warner will be a separate subsidiary because he doesn’t know the first thing about TV and movie production.
- Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes will depart after transition period
- Bewkes expects creative and business execs to last for several more years
- 07:11 Patrik Milani will be costume designer for The Flash
Thanks for listening to today’s podcast and be sure to subscribe, rate, and review on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to your podcasts.