On today’s podcast, we look at the upcoming seasons of DC TV, talk an Emmy win for Gotham, and discussing the passing of Len Wein.
TV Preview – Entertainment Weekly
- Supergirl – EP Andrew Kreisberg on the Crossover: “Kara and Alex are at the center of it through all four hours. ne of the things we’ve been doing a lot this season is getting back to season 1 and really making it Danvers sisters-centric, so a lot of what’s going on this season is Kara and Alex doing things in tandem, and the crossover won’t be any different.”
- Arrow – Each character will have a villain matched up (Anatoly/Oliver and Black Siren/Black Canary). Stephen Amell on Vigilante: “I’m not going to tell you who he is, but I will tell you Vigilante is a villain, if you want to call him that, for a member of the team as well.”
- The Flash – EP Andrew Kreisberg on Barry and Iris: “They are finally going to get married this season and then it’s going to be: Can they stay married with everything that’s coming up against them?”
- Gotham – Episode 2 will focus on Scarecrow and how he impacts Gotham. Ben McKenzie: “People have to face their own worst fears and end up sort of embodying them and living through their own nightmares…It has a fright movie feel to it.”
Gotham wins an Emmy for Outstanding Special Visual Effects In A Supporting Role
- For season 3 finale “Heavydirtysoul”
Comic book writer and editor Len Wein passed away yesterday at the age of 69
- Co-created Swamp Thing, was an editor for Watchmen
- Also did a lot of work for Marvel Comics, co-creating Wolverine
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.