*Spoilers* for Supergirl Season 2, Episode 4 “Survivors” in this review and recap.
Basic SPOILER Summary:
- Daxam is being destroyed, right after Krypton was
- Kara still doesn’t trust Mon-El
- Mon-El wants time out of the DEO – they are testing his abilities
- Super strength, leaping (talking tall buildings in a single bound), no heat/x-ray vision, no freeze breath.
- Hank tries to connect with Megan
- She tells him how she escaped, but doesn’t seem to want to “merge in the Martian way”
- Alex and Maggie investigate alien violence – find an underground fight club
- Megan is fighting, Kara tries to break it up as Supergirl. She gets in a battle with Dragga
- Kara brings story to Snapper (Who makes a random dig at Reddit because she doesn’t have sources)
- Winn let’s Mon-El out to party and they get in trouble at a bar
- Megan give J’onn Roulette’s name (Veronica Sinclair) but J’onn is abducted shortly after
- Kara gets help from Lena (very Lex/Clark in Smallville feel)
- J’onn and Megan fight, J’onn talks Megan out of fighting, so Roullette releases Dragga
- Kara stops Dragga (Mon-El earlier told her how to stop him)
- Supergirl tells aliens to stop fighting (throw-away line about Cadmus) each other
- Alex seems jealous that Maggie has a date with another woman
- Roulette is released from policy custody
- Kara has a story by using Supergirl as a source
- Kara takes Mon-El in her custody so he can get time outside of the DEO
- Megan is really revealed as a White Martian!
- Garata – soccer with Dragons on Daxom
- War World reference – storylines in comics and Justice League animated series
- Mon-El’s power – we begin to see what his physical skill set might look like
- No James Olsen at all in this episode
- Ongoing question – What are they doing with James?
- They mentioned Cadmus, when is that storyline coming back around?
- Also what about the alien President?
Thanks for listening and be sure to leave us feedback if you have a question you would like answered on the show.