*Spoilers* for Supergirl Season 2, Episode 5 “Crossfire” in this review and recap.
- Kara gets Mon-El a job as an intern at CatCo and a secret identity as Mike Matthews
- There is a bank robbery, Kara gets shocked, James steps and beats some people up – is this the beginning of Guardian?
- There is a group of criminals with alien guns
- Cadmus hacks TVs at DEO and warns against aliens. Kara thinks Cadmus is supplying the alien weapons to the criminals
- Mon-El is letting Miss Tessmacher do his work because he just doesn’t want to or know how
- Lena invites Kara to fundraiser because she considers her to be her only friend. Mon-El asks to tag along
- Another attack occurs, this time with more alien guns
- We see Cadmus leader – she is giving alien weapons to criminals and offers to give them bigger guns
- James shows up DEO to talk to Winn – wants to know where the criminals will strike next
- James is there to confront them, ready to fight with a baseball bat
- Picks up a shield on the ground, showing a flash of what he will look like as Guardian
- He saves people from building
- James is sick of being a “sidekick”and wants to save people on his own
- He asks Winn to help make him suit
- Winn tries to talk him out of being a crime-fighter
- Lena shows up at Kara’s apartment because she wants to get in touch with Supergirl
- Criminal guy wants to take on Lena at her fundraiser
- Lena wants Supergirl to protect the fundraiser
- Criminals show up at fundraiser
- Lena did all this as a trap – She and Winn work on some thingy to destroy alien weapons
- Cadmus leader kills the criminals with her voice – crazy
- Winn agrees to help James as long as he waits until he gets some tech
- Mon-El gets fired as intern – Kara says he can pick his own job
- Lena Luthor’s mother IS LEADER OF CADMUS!!!
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe, rate, and review us.